How Autodesk is helping Customers Impacted by COVID-19
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) affecting communities, families, and people around the world, this is a difficult time for all of us.
Beyond the health and safety of the Autodesk community, they are working to ensure our customers have reliable access to their software and Autodesk support. To that end, Autodesk is closely monitoring the guidance provided by governments and health organizations so they can make informed decisions with the entire community in mind.
Autodesk is taking several precautionary measures to minimize the potential impact of coronavirus to our communities and our business.
Offerings for customers
Autodesk is offering Free & Extended Access to Cloud Collaboration Products as of March 19.
As Autodesk keeps a close eye on the impact the coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on our industry, they are continuing to explore the best ways they can support our customers, meet their changing needs and minimize disruptions to their business during this challenging time.
One of the biggest challenges we are all facing – involves adapting to work in an environment that has become the new normal: more teams and more people working remotely or from home, creating an increased need to collaborate and stay connected.
To better support customers facing this new reality, Autodesk is announcing a temporary Extended Access Program for several of our flagship cloud collaboration products Their goal, instead, is to get a program up and running as quickly as possible to provide customers increased flexibility in what’s become a challenging work environment. Here’s how the program will work:
- Beginning in the next several days, customers can get free access to select Autodesk products and services.
- Products and services will include:
- BIM 360 Docs
- BIM 360 Design
- Fusion 360
- Fusion Team
- AutoCAD Web and Mobile
- Shotgun (all for commercial use).
- Customers can take advantage of this program by visiting Autodesk.com and following the steps they’d normally take to sign up for an Autodesk product trial on our website. We know this will be an imperfect experience in some ways but, as stated earlier, their goal is to give customers access to this program as quickly as possible.
- Customers can take advantage of the Extended Access Program until June 30, 2020. However, Autodesk will continue to evaluate a potential expansion of this program as the needs of our customers warrant.