August 9 @ 9:00 am - August 10 @ 5:00 pmCA$449.00
Do you design architectural visualizations? Are you finding yourself learning all of your techniques through forums, YouTube tutorials and/or peers?
Join SolidCAD, Chaos Group and Norm Li for our exclusive two-day workshop on architectural visualizations. This workshop is designed to provide professionals (renderers, architects, freelancers, etc.) already involved in architectural visualization with a more intense and formal learning experience from industry leaders.
Our objective is to provide a structured course that will enhance your existing knowledge of rendering and accelerate your skills towards producing high-quality marketing images.
- Participants must have sufficient intermediate knowledge of architectural design (reading drawings), 3ds Max (poly or spline modelling), and V-Ray (lighting, materials and rendering).
- They should be able to already create basic renders from scratch. This includes having some understanding of modelling, lighting, materials, and photoshop.
- This course is eligible for Continuing education credits
- Attendees will be offered an option to take the “V-Ray Certification Exam” from Chaos Group for FREE!
- Attendees who pass the exam will become recognized as a V-Ray Certified Professional on
- This exam will only be offered at the end of the second day of the workshop. Please note that any exams taken after this date, will have a cost of $110 USD* per exam.
- $449 + Tax/ Per Person (This price includes Welcome Package, Training Hardware and Catered Breakfast/Lunch for both days)
- August 9-10 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Norm Li Office – 210 Dundas Street West, 7th Floor Toronto, ON M5G 2E8