September 1, 2020
AutoCAD 2021.1 Update
Autodesk has released the first update for AutoCAD 2021. Find official documentation here. Here are some highlights:
- Blocks palette:
- There is a new Favorites tab.
- Block can be copied from other tabs to the new Favorites tab.
- Blocks synchronized in the cloud can become accessible across multiple devices.
- You can better manage your synchronization settings in the Blocks palette now.
- Insert a DWG into the current file without it being added to the Libraries tab.
- New variable and setting in Options: BLOCKSYNCFOLDER – Sets the path where the recent and favorite blocks are stored.
- In the AutoCAD web app, click Open in Desktop to open the drawing in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop. A plug-in must be installed.
Installing AutoCAD 2022 and Other Autodesk 2022 Applications
AutoCAD 2022 is here and it has a new installer. Very few clicks are required, which is good and easy, but what if you need to customize your installation? Read on… Installers can be customized by logging ...
AutoCAD 2022 is Here
It’s springtime and the birds are singing. Also, Autodesk has released the latest version of their flagship CAD package, AutoCAD 2022. Click to peruse the Autodesk Documentation. Read on to see some notes ...
Revit MEP and CTC– Schedule XL
Having troubles keeping your MEP notes from Excel in Revit up to date? Schedule XL is the right tool for you. Schedule XL allows you to create schedule views (drafting view or schedule view) within Revit from ...