August 20, 2020
InfraWorks 2021.1 Update
Autodesk has released the first update for Infraworks 2021. Find official documentation here. As of the date of the release of this article, Autodesk has not yet added information about the 2021.1 update. When they do, this link should be correct.
Here are some highlights:
- New Home page. More like AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Import complex Civil 3D corridors with multiple baselines and offset baselines.
- Customize lane and intersection markings.
- Model builder allows the selection of a projected coordinate system before the model has been generated.
- Refined bridge analysis.
- Bridge cross frame improvements.
Autodesk Desktop Connector Update
Do you use BIM 360 and AutoCAD products? Do you have the Autodesk Desktop Connector installed? If so, there is a new update. This may not be news to you as there are frequent updates, but this one is somewhat ...
Installing AutoCAD 2022 and Other Autodesk 2022 Applications
AutoCAD 2022 is here and it has a new installer. Very few clicks are required, which is good and easy, but what if you need to customize your installation? Read on… Installers can be customized by logging ...
AutoCAD 2022 is Here
It’s springtime and the birds are singing. Also, Autodesk has released the latest version of their flagship CAD package, AutoCAD 2022. Click to peruse the Autodesk Documentation. Read on to see some notes ...