August 20, 2020
InfraWorks 2021.1 Update
Autodesk has released the first update for Infraworks 2021. Find official documentation here. As of the date of the release of this article, Autodesk has not yet added information about the 2021.1 update. When they do, this link should be correct.
Here are some highlights:
- New Home page. More like AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Import complex Civil 3D corridors with multiple baselines and offset baselines.
- Customize lane and intersection markings.
- Model builder allows the selection of a projected coordinate system before the model has been generated.
- Refined bridge analysis.
- Bridge cross frame improvements.
Infraworks 2021.2 Update
Autodesk has released the next update for Civil 3D 2021. Find the release notes here. Here are some highlights: Add decorations to component roads imported from Civil 3D. Modify lane markings for component ...
Civil 3D 2021.2 Update
Autodesk has released the next update for Civil 3D 2021. Find the release notes here. Here are some highlights: New ArcGIS workflows: Refresh data sources. Import raster data as an image, or as surface data. ...
Civil 3D Pressure Pipes
Civil 3D 2021.1 introduced several new features including a new compass when creating a pipe run. This is excellent news, but depending on your modeling requirements, it can cause an issue if you leave in a ...