March 14, 2017
Update: Canada Ontario Styles Kit for Civil 3D Now Available!
Canada Ontario Styles Kit for Civil 3D
The Canada Ontario Styles Kit is available to download and contact SolidCAD today!
Here are some Key Highlights listed below:
- DWT template containing Ontario Civil 3D settings and object/ label styles
- Plan, Profile and Plan and Profile (MTO)template sheets
- Predefined assemblies for creating intersections
- Pay Item Data based on Ontario Provincial Specifications categories and MTO Contract Preparation System(CPS)
- Pipe and Structure catalogue based on Ontario Provincial Standard Drawings
- Figure Prefix Library and Description Keys specific to MTO Surveys and Plans standards
- TAC (metric) design criteria for roadways
- NCS Layers
- MTO IESCAD Layers
- Linetypes and Hatch Patterns
- MTO IESCAD .LIN and .PAT files
- MTO Description Keys
- MTO Point Marker and Label Styles
- MTO Survey Settings and Styles
- MTO Alignment Object
- MTO Stationing Styles
- TAC Design Criteria
- TAC Superelevation Tables
- Preset “Assembly Set” created for Intersection wizard
- Pipe and Structure Labels
- Pipe and Structure Rules
- OPSD Pipes Catalog
- OPSD Pay Items and Categories
- MTO – CPS Pay Items and Categories
Label Genie for Civil 3D: New Features
Label Genie, with it’s recent debut, changed how we do Civil 3D sheet annotation. Allowing automated insertion of labels across multiple drawings and layouts at once, Label Genie turns hours of work into minutes. ...
Auto Grader for Civil 3D: New Features
Auto Grader is a game-changer in Civil 3D site grading. Through dynamically linked feature line sets, users can create grading families for parking lots, ponds, subdivisions, and more. The latest release features ...
Earthwork Processor for Civil 3D: Subgrade Volume Calculations
Earthwork volume calculations can be a complex task in Civil 3D, especially with variable depth subgrades found in many site projects. With the CTC Earthwork Processor in the CIM Project Suite, this work is done ...